EEO-1 and VETS-100/100A
Government Reporting Season Is Fast Approaching. Are You Ready?
Deadline For EEO-1 Reporting is September 30
Deadline For VETS-100/100A Reporting is September 30
Simplify your life; let Maly Consulting collect, collate, and validate your data and then submit your company's EEO-1 and VETS-100/100A reports on your behalf, and on time.
- No more struggling with your HRIS system to assign the correct EEO-1 categories – MALY will do it for you.
- No more dreading the government's "online" reporting mechanisms, MALY assumes those headaches for you.
- No time to pre-scrub your data? MALY validates job classifications, and identifies and corrects errors so that the quality of your government reporting is improved.
- Uncertain about which employees go into which reports? We'll ensure the appropriate employees are assigned to the correct reports.
- Raw data coming from multiple sources? Not to worry, MALY will aggregate the data from multiple sources before completing your EEO-1 and VETS-100/100A reports.
- Simply send your raw, un-scrubbed data to MALY, and we'll take it from there. No more forms or templates to complete.
The Maly Consulting team, with over 40 years combined affirmative action and compliance experience, makes government reporting as easy as 1, 2, 3.
For more information and pricing please call us or complete an online inquiry form, and one of our experts will contact you immediately.